Agir azur lane wiki.

Trivia /. Azur Lane. Sumire Uesaka plays Queen Elizabeth, Akashi, Saratoga, and Warspite. The Japanese third-anniversary stream actually had Uesaka show off a bit in this regard; in a segment hosted by Akashi, she fielded call-ins from Saratoga, Elizabeth, and Warspite, meaning that Uesaka was voicing four different characters conversing with ...

Agir azur lane wiki. Things To Know About Agir azur lane wiki.

Akagi-chan. Skills. Take the Initiative! CN: 先发制人. JP: 先んずれば制す!. During battle, if the fleet contains more than 3 Sakura Empire ships, triggers a Lv. 1 (Lv. 10) aerial barrage 12s after the start of the battle. Crimson God's Protection.Category: Gameplay. Combat is a core gameplay element of Azur Lane that has the player send out their fleets into an instanced, side-scrolling shooter, where they must eliminate …If this barrier is destroyed before it expires: this ship gains 100% Evasion Rate for 2s. Siren Killer. CN: 塞壬之敌. JP: 対セイレーン特化改修. Increases this ship's DMG to Sirens by 5% (15%). All Out Assault. CN: 专属弹幕-安克雷奇. JP: 特殊弾幕-アンカレッジ. Activates All Out Assault I (II): Anchorage once every ... Ship Rarity increases to ★★★★★★. Azuma. Skills. Blazing Peaks. CN: 怒火连峰. JP: 轟火連嶺. If equipped with a high caliber Main Gun (280mm or more): increases damage dealt with Main Gun by up to 15% (25%) depending on the distance the shells travel. Also increases Burn damage dealt to enemies by 20% (50%). Mizuho's Intuition.Demon girls Demon girls Demon girls Demon girls Demon girls Support me by becoming a member in my community https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC83w7Rp-EO-4T1jl...

Azur Lane Ägir Live 2D Skin - Iron Blood's Dragon Maid contain Ägir skin voice lines. If you like my video don’t forget to leave a like and share. You can su...Gneisenau is an antagonist in Azur Lane. She appeared with the Divergent Chessboard event, where she could be dropped on some maps, as well in Opposite Colored event and its rerun and Scherzo of Iron and Blood, where she was always able to be dropped. She could be exchanged in event shops of Divergent Chessboard and the rerun of Opposite …Pardon, my "commander." I am the Unhulde, August von Parseval. 'tis a pleasure to meet you. Quiet, you... Your arrival has merely made my aide a little wary. Pay it no mind. Yes, resist me. I look forward to seeing your reaction when you realize that all your struggling has been for naught.

If this barrier is destroyed before it expires: this ship gains 100% Evasion Rate for 2s. Siren Killer. CN: 塞壬之敌. JP: 対セイレーン特化改修. Increases this ship's DMG to Sirens by 5% (15%). All Out Assault. CN: 专属弹幕-安克雷奇. JP: 特殊弾幕-アンカレッジ. Activates All Out Assault I (II): Anchorage once every ...

If the fleet this ship is in has the Out of Ammo debuff: reduces the DMG debuff effect on this ship by 5% (15%). Increases this ship's DMG to CAs and CBs by 10% (20%). Every 20s: 40% (70%) chance to increase this ship's ACC and RLD by 10% (20%) for 10s. Every 9 (6) times the main gun is fired, triggers All Out Assault - Suffren-class I (II)If the fleet this ship is in has the Out of Ammo debuff: reduces the DMG debuff effect on this ship by 5% (15%). Increases this ship's DMG to CAs and CBs by 10% (20%). Every 20s: 40% (70%) chance to increase this ship's ACC and RLD by 10% (20%) for 10s. Every 9 (6) times the main gun is fired, triggers All Out Assault - Suffren-class I (II)19. Ashencroix • • 2 yr. ago. Yes, you do need good ASW for 14-4, but they're using hedgehog and a depth charge (which is already good enough) + a sonar (which isn't that needed really with 2 DDs, your detection range is already good enough) + ASW planes on Perseus & Ryuuhou which is unneeded really since your vanguard should be able to ... Jul 11, 2023 · Prototype Bulin MKII. DD. DD Main Guns. Anti-Air Guns. Anti-Air Guns. Specialized Bulin Custom MKIII. DD Main Guns. Anti-Air Guns. Anti-Air Guns. If the fleet this ship is in has the Out of Ammo debuff: reduces the DMG debuff effect on this ship by 5% (15%). Increases this ship's DMG to CAs and CBs by 10% (20%). Every 20s: 40% (70%) chance to increase this ship's ACC and RLD by 10% (20%) for 10s. Every 9 (6) times the main gun is fired, triggers All Out Assault - Suffren-class I (II)

Akagi obtains her crimson red color from her name, which means "red castle" or quite literally "crimson," among others. Akagi appears to bathe in flames/be engulfed in flames. This may allude to her historical ending where her deck is burning before she sank/was scuttled with a torpedo. It could also allude to her Chinese censored name which ...

Firepower and Torpedoes Support me by becoming a member in my community https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC83w7Rp-EO-4T1jlcdnXNzg/join Follow my social medias...

Live2D is a feature for specific ships and skins in which their 2D illustrations are animated in real-time. Specific to Azur Lane, this feature allows a ship or their skin to "interact" with you through touchscreen input. Outside of the game, you may think of VTuber models, which use Live2D combined with facial motion capture for animated expressions.Azur Lane (碧蓝航线) is a Free-to-Play Chinese mobile Shoot 'Em Up with Mon elements developed by Manjuu and Yongshi, published by bilibili for both iOS and Android.It officially has Japanese, Chinese, Korean, and English (US and Canada) servers and localization — the latter formally releasing on May 20th, 2019 after a period of open beta starting back …Hello there! I know that I normally upload videos on Wednesday and Saturday, but because I wanted to praise the new Ironblood Ship Ägir, you guys get an extr...... azurlane.koumakan.jp/wiki/User:Samheart564/Research_Guide. PR4 catchup also dropped while you were gone so getting Agir and Anchorage to ...Bismarck. This ship's first Volley will always Critically Hit. While equipping a CL Gun in the Auxiliary Weapon slot: sets the Range of the CL Gun to 65 (90) and decreases their DMG by 35%. 40% (70%) chance to fire an …The Official Azur Lane Wiki 522 pages Explore Wiki Content Community in: Iron Blood, Large Cruiser, Priority ship Agir Sign in to edit Agir Categories Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.

If this barrier is destroyed before it expires: this ship gains 100% Evasion Rate for 2s. Siren Killer. CN: 塞壬之敌. JP: 対セイレーン特化改修. Increases this ship's DMG to Sirens by 5% (15%). All Out Assault. CN: 专属弹幕-安克雷奇. JP: 特殊弾幕-アンカレッジ. Activates All Out Assault I (II): Anchorage once every ... Azur Lane © is owned by Shanghai Manjuu, Xiamen Yongshi, Shanghai Yostar | All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. AzurLaneL2DViewer ...Start date. August 3rd, 2023. End date. August 16th, 2023. Anthem of Remembrance is a minor event that features the new Light Cruiser Marseillaise with a new skin and three new special maps to clear. Earn enough Blank Sheet Music by clearing the event maps to unlock milestone rewards.Bismarck. This ship's first Volley will always Critically Hit. While equipping a CL Gun in the Auxiliary Weapon slot: sets the Range of the CL Gun to 65 (90) and decreases their DMG by 35%. 40% (70%) chance to fire an …If this barrier is destroyed before it expires: this ship gains 100% Evasion Rate for 2s. Siren Killer. CN: 塞壬之敌. JP: 対セイレーン特化改修. Increases this ship's DMG to Sirens by 5% (15%). All Out Assault. CN: 专属弹幕-安克雷奇. JP: 特殊弾幕-アンカレッジ. Activates All Out Assault I (II): Anchorage once every ... 1. The constants used for CB guns are as follows: Absolute Cooldown = 0.30 seconds. Speeds are given in knots, the same units that ship and aircraft speeds are given in. Multiply these values by 0.6 to get the speed in game units per second. 2. The constants for Damage Modifiers are as follows: 3. Azur Lane © is owned by Shanghai Manjuu, Xiamen Yongshi, Shanghai Yostar | All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. AzurLaneL2DViewer ...

Increases this ship's AP DMG by 15% (25%). If this ship has an AP Main Gun equipped: 1) increases this ship's Crit Rate by 1% (10%); 2) increases the Main Gun DMG this ship deals to enemies of any armor type by 5% (15%); 3) improves this ship's All Out Assault. Improved Air Tanks: Increases this boat's OXY by 20.

Akagi obtains her crimson red color from her name, which means "red castle" or quite literally "crimson," among others. Akagi appears to bathe in flames/be engulfed in flames. …Ägir is a character from the Mobile Game Azur Lane . They have been indexed as Female Adult with Yellow eyes and White hair that is Hip / Past Hip length. Relations Appears in Azur Lane (2017) Quotes | Add Spells and Abilities | Add Images Comments similar characters Also from Azur Lane 2017 Trivia 2017 was a great year for anime.Twitter: 黒星紅白. Shimakaze. 1. Category: Game contributors. A list of artists and the ships they've drawn. Link can refer to the artists personal website or Weibo account, if available.A barrage, or danmaku is a set of projectiles fired by ships upon triggering either a set number of shots from the Main Gun or by activating a skill. Aside from adding supplementary damage, some barrages may provide debuff effects such as burn, slow, flood, etc. Barrages are affected by 100% Firepower, Torpedo or Airpower stat …Agir. Sign in to edit View history Talk (0) Agir. Categories Categories: Iron Blood ... The Official Azur Lane Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. View Mobile SitePrinz Eugen is a Major Antagonist in Azur Lane the Animation and later become a support character in Episode 11 after discovering Akagi and Kaga's true intentions. She's a Heavy cruiser of Iron Blood. Her first appearance is on Episode 2. Her CVs are Ayane Sakura (Japanese) and Mikaela Krantz (English). She has a cheeky teasing and sarcastic personality Prinz Eugen has long white hair with a ... From Azur Lane Wiki. Jump to navigation Jump to search. This category showcases ships that have Summer-themed skins, which an be found under the Swimsuits tab in the Skins Shop. ... Côte d'Azur 1080. Javelin. This skin has Live2D. Beach Picnic! 1080. L'Opiniâtre. Beachside Magician 780. La Galissonnière. Pristine Piscene 780. Le Téméraire ...

Ulrich von Hutten. When this ship fires her main guns, 50.0% (100%) chance to fire a special barrage (barrage damage is based on skill level). Enemies hit by this barrage decrease speed by 20.0% (30.0%) for 3s. Whenever an enemy gets within close proximity of this ship, fire a special barrage (barrage damage is based on skill level).

Roon. Skills. Expert Loader. CN: 专业装填手. JP: 熟練装填要員. Main gun property is changed to HE. When firing main gun, increases own Reload by 1% (3.5%) (Can be stacked up to 12 times). Additionally, alternates main gun property between HE and AP after every 2 rounds of main gun firing. Well-Rounded Armor.

Fandom Apps Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat.If this barrier is destroyed before it expires: this ship gains 100% Evasion Rate for 2s. Siren Killer. CN: 塞壬之敌. JP: 対セイレーン特化改修. Increases this ship's DMG to Sirens by 5% (15%). All Out Assault. CN: 专属弹幕-安克雷奇. JP: 特殊弾幕-アンカレッジ. Activates All Out Assault I (II): Anchorage once every ... Prinz Eugen saw action during Operation Rheinübung, an attempted breakout into the Atlantic Ocean with the battleship Bismarck in May 1941. The two ships destroyed the British battlecruiser Hood and moderately damaged the battleship Prince of Wales in the Battle of the Denmark Strait. Prinz Eugen was detached from Bismarck during the operation ...Share Links. On ACDB. [urll=characters.php?id=112094]Ägir[/urll]. On a Wiki. [https://www.animecharactersdatabase.com/characters.php?id=112094 Ägir]. Anywhere ...In-game incorrectly states "or"; Shinano launches all three airstrikes. Saiun airstrike. Saiuns do not attack, but decrease the FP, TRP, AVI. Ingame doesn't mention this. , and AA of one random enemy (humanoids prioritized) by 3% and increase the damage they take by 3% until the battle ends. This debuff can stack up to three times.Azur Lane © is owned by Shanghai Manjuu, Xiamen Yongshi, Shanghai Yostar | All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. AzurLaneL2DViewer ... Ägir is a Tier IX German super-cruiser and takes the spot of being one of the two first German Tier IX Premiums introduced into World of Warships. Ägir's ...The Official Azur Lane Wiki 476 pages Explore Wiki Content Community Sign In ... Agir New Jersey Vanguard Musashi Ulrich von Hutten Friedrich der Grosse T1 ...Start a Wiki Don't have an account? Register. Sign In. Advertisement. Sign In Register Azur Lane Wiki 202. pages. Explore. Main Page; Discuss; All Pages; Community; Interactive Maps; Popular pages. Sakura Empire. Kako; ... Azur Lane Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. View Mobile SiteAzur Lane | Super Rare Tissue Box | April Fools' Day 2023 Azur Lane | Super Rare Tissue Box | April Fool... Regular price $30.00 Regular price Sale ...Azur Lane (碧蓝航线) is a Free-to-Play Chinese mobile Shoot 'Em Up with Mon elements developed by Manjuu and Yongshi, published by bilibili for both iOS and Android.It officially has Japanese, Chinese, Korean, and English (US and Canada) servers and localization — the latter formally releasing on May 20th, 2019 after a period of open beta starting back …

Ägir. Skills. Engulfer of the Golden Vortex. CN: 吞噬之漩. JP: 呑み干す黄金の渦. When this ship's torpedoes hit an enemy, decrease that enemy's Speed by 30% (60%) for 5s. As long as this ship is not Out of Ammo, increase this ship's EVA by 5% (15%). Abyssal Banquet.Due to a request from the publisher Yostar Games Shanghai, characters from the series Azur Lane, Arknights and Mahjong Soul can't be rolled anymore. They are allowed to stay in the database, stay in your collection if you already claimed them and can be exchanged/given (with the existing commands only). Azur Lane is a formerly rollable series in Mudae. Azur Lane is a mobile shoot'em up and ...Drake. Increase this ship's built-in secondary gun's critical rate by 20% (50%) and change its ammo type to Special Normal with 100/100/100 modifiers, Shell Range 55, and Speed 200. When this ship uses a main gun that fires Normal or High Explosive ammo, change this ship's main gun ammo type to High Explosive that has a chance to inflict ...Taihou. Skills. Predestined Launch. CN: 命运之骰. JP: 航空連携. When this ship's airstrike has finished loading: launches 1 additional randomly chosen airstrike consisting of Ryuusei, Suisei, or Saiun squadrons, with a 10% (25%) chance per squadron to launch the remaining squadrons not chosen (each of the squadrons are rolled separately).Instagram:https://instagram. cherokee county sc register of deedssju finals schedule spring 2023fantasy football calculator adphow to unblock netflix on school chromebook 27-Feb-2022 ... Slightly better Triple 305mm (SK C/39 Prototype) (Agir's gun) ... [Azur Lane] My Gear Lab Recommendations! What should you build first ... how to get to level 99 in xenoverse 2unscramble played Twin 406mm (16"/56 Mk 4 Prototype) and Triple 381mm (Model 1934) have skills that increase damage and reload. They may perform better or worse than the listed values. 4. Sanshikidan guns have a 30% chance of setting any target they hit on fire, and HE guns have a 50% chance of setting any target they hit on fire.Prinz Eugen. Every 20s: 40% (70%) chance to spawn 3 rotating shields (lasts 10s; can block up to 10 enemy shells each). Every 20s: 40% (70%) chance to spawn 3 rotating shields (lasts 10s; can block up to 12 enemy shells each). When the battle starts, if this ship is in the frontmost position of your Vanguard: deploys this same shield. rays weather avery Start a Wiki Don't have an account? Register. Sign In. Advertisement. Sign In Register Azur Lane Wiki 202. pages. Explore. Main Page; Discuss; All Pages; Community; Interactive …Gameplay. Augment Modules are items similar to Auxiliaries that can provide special skills if equipping a +10 T2 version, as well as upgrade unique ship skills for specific ships with their unique augments. Unlike regular gear improved and crafted by blueprints and parts (see here), Augmentation uses a special system involving stones to create ...Start date. August 3rd, 2023. End date. August 16th, 2023. Anthem of Remembrance is a minor event that features the new Light Cruiser Marseillaise with a new skin and three new special maps to clear. Earn enough Blank Sheet Music by clearing the event maps to unlock milestone rewards.